Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Mom's 2009

We got a headstart on Christmas. We began the celebration Christmas Eve around 2 pm at my mom's house. We were met there by Erin, Ryan, Megan, Mary Jane and my mom and Brian. We got started by eating my favorite cheese coneys! yum! Then we opened stockings and opened presents and just spend some good time together. Here are the pictures from my mom's. Here's a good picture of Erin. Ryan was tickling her.
She's so cute

Erin about burned out on opening presents.

Ryan opening presents

Erin and Meg

Erin... cutest girl ever



Me and my mom

Cory opening his stocking


Megan opening her stocking


THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER!!!!

Erin and Cory eating dinner at their princess table
so cute


Erin loves her princess table!



Erin making my mom cry

They love each other!



Erin and mommy


Me and my princess!!!

Ryan and Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment