Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookie Exchange

Megan hosted Cookie exchange, another one of my favorite days of the year. Meg gets all her friends together and its a great time just to relax, get new recipes, and drink! =) This year was by far my favorite! =)Here are some pictures of the wonderful evening. Me and my E











































How can you not fall in love with this precious little girl?!!? =)









The cutest reindeer I've ever seen










Mommy and Erin
























Erin loved Baby Abby




So cute











Big Erin... looking all cute











Jocelyn (sp?) and baby Abby












Diana and her very cute ugly sweater












Me and my Meg












E in her PJ's playing with daddy









Ryan playing with baby Abby... remember when Erin was that little?











Meg and baby Abby











Meg and her Mom











Big Erin and baby Abby









No comments:

Post a Comment